Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Create Your Commemorative Sockapalooza 4 Sock Project Bag

Check Availablity Here

The Commemorative Sockapalooza 4 Sock Project bag is the perfect bag for sock projects. To create your Commemorate Sockapalooza 4 Sock Project Bag you choose the "Funky Monkey by Moda" fabric for you or your pal's bag. You'll recognize the fabric from the Sockapalooza 4 button and blogs. You don't have to be a Sockapalooza 4 participant in order to buy a bag!

Gift Certificates are now available so that your pal can build their own bag. Instructions on how to order a Gift Certificate are at the end of the post.

It's only $15 And Reversible!
(Less than the cost of yarn for one pair of socks)

The bag is completely reversible. These pictures are of opposite sides of the same bag.



The sides measure approximately 7.5" high by 20" around.
















The bottom is 5" by 5" square.







Create your bag by picking fabric for Side A with Bottom A and Side B with Bottom B from the following fabric:





Multi Friends











Red Sock Monkeys










Blue Sock Monkeys












Lime Sock Monkeys
















Red Barrel of Monkeys








Blue Barrel of Monkeys









Lime Barrel of Monkeys










Cream Dots











Blue Dots











Lime Dots








Every bag gets 25 inches of 2mm silk wrapped red elastic cord with a black plastic double stop.


Click HERE to see some completed bags.

See what blogging customers have said about my bags HERE , HERE, HERE , HERE, and especially HERE (scroll down to the July, 19th post!)

Ordering your bag is easy! Just e-mail me at knittingewe AT gmail DOT com (using symbols for capped words) with your choice of fabric. Using this format:
Side A:
Bottom A:

Side B:
Bottom B:

For example, the bag pictured above would be ordered like this:
Side A: Multi Friends
Bottom A: Red Sock Monkeys

Side B: Red Sock Monkeys
Bottom B: Multi Friends

The bags are $15 each plus $2 for shipping.

For payment I send a PayPal invoice via e-mail. Within 24 hours of receiving your e-mail I will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and to let you know when you can expect your invoice and when your bag will ship.

GIFT CERTIFICATES!

To order a Gift Certificate e-mail me at knittingewe AT gmail DOT com with the subject "Gift Certificate. Please write your name and e-mail address and how many Gift Certificates you would like in the body of your e-mail. I will then send you a pay pal invoice for $17 for each Certificate ordered ($15 for the bag plus $2 for shipping.) After I receive payment of the invoice I will e-mail the Certificate as an attachment in the form of a MS Word Document. If you are not able to accept a word document let me know in your e-mail order and we will come up with an alternative.

Here is a conversation overheard on Ravelry. (Please friend me, my user name is knittingewe !)

" really like it. Granted, I got it today and it is still really new. But.. I think it will be a good bag to use for a while!Plus, the maker/seller is a sweetheart!”

“Ooo, Thanks for the pic! I ordered one in those colors too, to package my sock pal socks in, I can't wait to get it! I also asked her if she would mind sewing a bag for me personally, using fabric I supplied to her. I have a huge fabric stash but don't have as much time to sew as I used to before I started knitting!) and she agreed, so I sent the fabric out this yesterday and am looking forward to getting one of my own! You're right she's super nice!”

“Those are the cutest bags I have seen in a while.”

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Will you be selling more bags on your etsy site? I love this sock monkey bag in shape, but not the fabric. Picky, picky.
Ruth

Saffista said...

I have had my bad for over a week now and it goes with me every day as it carries my traveling sock project. I love the bag. It gets lots of compliments and it's super sturdy so far. If it can survive my swinging and such it must be sturdy!

adamminh89 said...

http://www.couponcoder.net/

adamminh89 said...

http://www.medstore.cc/ 2

http://eighterr.com/Social-Marketing/12/create-25-Edu-backlinks